Due to an excessive few weeks of dining out, I decided to give it a rest. That’s not to say I haven’t eaten this week, because we all know that would be a complete farce. So, I’m going to back track a bit and cover some of the restaurants I didn’t get to last week. I’ll also cover a few recession friendly recipes for the nights you decide you just can’t order in again.
- The newly opened Baoguette is on my list of to-do’s. Though this eatery is uncharacteristic of Murray Hill, I think it’s arrival was greated with open arms.
- Inoteca makes its way to Murray Hill in the old Bar Milano space. What a great new addition to the neighborhood.
- The Choice Eats Tasting Event is nearly here! Their 2nd annual event is being hosted at the 69th Armory on March 31st. Buy your tickets here to taste an eclectic array of the Village finest.
- Le Petit Abeille, Almond, and The Barking Dog. What we can do with and without…
- Kampuchea is a MUST post for this week. Stay tuned for elaborate pictures.
- Recession Roast Chicken and Make Your Own Pizza will be light on the wallet and easy to whip up on any week night.